Wednesday, June 30, 2010

When do you stop researching?

It's so hard to stop doing research and start writing. That is a major problem for me; so I have begun writting and am still researching as well. Which has really paid off since I've unearthed some major new information which will certainly find its way into the story.

My husband and I are heading off to the mountains for a few days. He will be attending a Fiat event and I plan to spend the time writing. I've found a beautiful B & B with a private screened in porch where I plan to park myself and write the untire time. We'll see how it goes, there is a lovely view from the porch, with hiking trails, flower gardens and plenty of distractions; but I will write!

No comments:

Life in Antebellum Charlotte: Book Talks

Karen, Janet and Ann have been visiting museums, book clubs, garden clubs and Women's groups to share information gleaned from the Journal of Sarah Frew Davidson. Their 45 minute program includes a visit from Miss Davidson herself who reads excerpts from her diary. Sarah and her modern day friends lead us through an exploration of the village of Charlotte, plantation life, entertaining, gold mining, gardening and slavery in antebellum Charlotte, NC. Contact the editors through this blog to find out about their visiting your club or group.